From 2006: Barbie is #praying and Billy wants to help!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
Truth be told, I actually find this strip to be a little irksome. I am not a fan of oppressing women, especially...

...with a bladed object.  However, I realize that my intent, ten years ago, was to make people feel irked because she is being harassed by Billy for her belief.

At least... that's what I am telling myself.

More truth be told, Billy sort of functions as my id here.  I really hate the level of belief "Believers" have and, while I would never want to actually see anyone hurt for their beliefs, it can be pretty frustrating watching someone deny reality and facts to your face in favor of utterly unprovable beliefs.

I went into more religious stuff after this strip so tune in next week for more!  So, if you agree with me, prepare for your confirmation bias to be rewarded!!  If you disagree with me, then thanks for reading!!  It's about to get pretty challenging for you--I hope you can keep up!

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, support me on Patreon (for just a buck-a-month if you want!) or buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, or just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment