From 2006: Billy calls out the media's bias and Barbie proves it

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
Well, this is pretty topical in that just the other night Meryl Streep said at the Golden Globes that America needs a strong press.  Guess our press has been having trouble for a long time now! :(

This is why I've been listening to Democracy Now for over a decade now.  That isn't where I get ALL my news--no source should be trusted completely--but it is the most reality-based that I've been able to find.

Hey, download the first digital BALLPOINT ADVENTURES mini-comic right now!  For FREE! Just go here to get the 12-panel PDF: http://finetip.ballpointadventures.com!  Feel free to let me know what you think of it by commenting below or hit me up on Twitter (@thepete)!

No comments:

Post a Comment