Billy and Barbie explore the United State of Futility

click here for the full comic!

I'm often the canary in the coal mine shaft, so this week's Ballpoint may not resonate with you. That said, I've been noticing more and more truly pointless arguments from all kinds of people on all sides of politics and non-politics. Even arguments that seem important often aren't because we've been tricked into distraction. There are times when I listen to people complain and I just don't understand what they are looking for. Like the expectations they've formed in their minds don't match anything fair to this reality. I feel like many of us are swirling down the drain of futility in this country and on this planet.

In other news, if you feel like throwing me a buck or two on patreon, I just might keep drawing this comic.  If not, I may just stop. Don't want to support me monthly? Then just let me know you care by buying me a coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment