Billy breaks it to his old Alien friend that Earth is...well, just read it... #Inktober #Inktober2015

Like what you see? Check out INKSTREME.BALLPOINTADVENTURES.COM for more ink-based antics!
Click here for the full-size comic strip.
Not sure where I'm going with this--Inktober's got me writing gags quickly. This is the same alien that..
...visited Billy and Barbie before.  I don't think I gave him a real name then, either.  Actually, I think B&B have been visited by an alien twice before.  Once by this guy and once by another guy with antenna.  I don't think I've reposted the strips with either storyline in them on this blog yet.  But long-time readers of BALLPOINT ADVENTURES will vaguely remember something about those storylines.  I know I do!  ... um... something about an X-Box 720?

No comments:

Post a Comment