Nothing fazes #BarbieBallpoint anymore. Including #AmericanHypocrisy #Inktober2015 #Inktober

Like what you see? Check out INKSTREME.BALLPOINTADVENTURES.COM for more ink-based antics!
Click here to see the full-size comic strip.
Yep, reality has pushed Barbie too far!  She's gone over to the other side!! Of course...

...this comes from my own feeling of being pushed so far by world events.  I mean, when I first saw a headline reporting on the Oregon shooting I just shrugged.  It's sad, but it's true.

As for the comparison to car accident stats, I think there is no reason we should just accept car accidents as every-day any more than we should mass shootings.  I think we should encourage safer methods of travel like mass transit.  How many people die in mass transit accidents every year?  I'm pretty sure the number is much lower than the number of car accident deaths.

#justsayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment