Billy makes the case for Earth with his old alien buddy... #Inktober #Inktober2015

Enjoying new daily BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics this month? 
Support me on Patreon for as little as $1/month and I may be able to do daily new strips EVERY month!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip.
I hear this argument a LOT from people--that humans are "generally good" but really, where's the evidence?
I think humans are generally not bad, but that doesn't mean they're good.  It's not an "either/or" situation.  Just because you're not killing puppies, it doesn't mean you're rescuing kittens from trees.  In fact, I think most of us are walking by kittens trapped in trees every day without doing a thing because, well, they're not OUR kittens, right?

Like what you see? Check out INKSTREME.BALLPOINTADVENTURES.COM for more ink-based antics!

No comments:

Post a Comment