From 2003: #BillyBallpoint is starting have trouble trusting USG-types. #Relatable

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

Remember this strip is from 2003--long before random decapitations became fashionable.  Isn't it funny how our
views of violence change over the years?  I've mentioned this before in my strip commentary, but it bears repeating: I don't endorse violence.  Billy is my id, in a way, and was just reacting the way my reptile brain wished it could.  Luckily, I don't let my reptile brain have any say in my actions.  My evolved Homo Sapien brain isn't down with actual decapitations.  Thanks ISIS and Boko Haram!  You guys ruined it for Billy and I.

Of course, this strip was from before ISIS and BH appeared on the scene, so there are more decapitations to come.  Enjoy them while they last!

In the meantime, do me a favor and support me on Patreon, would ya?  It costs as little as $1 a month.  Or pick up my INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comic for as little as $1, too! (Print edition is $5, e-comic is $1.)  I'd really appreciate it!!  TIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment