Billy and Barbie go Swimming in the Stock Market's Pool #notametaphor #sortof

Click here to see the full size comic strip.
A little topical humor for you today...
I was saying just last week how the stock market is treated like a dipstick for our economy, which is funny since, from what I've read, it's pretty much only based on how nervous investors are and has nothing to do with long-term stability or success of a company.

So, the rollercoaster ride today is compliments of paranoid traders and not anything worth giving huge power over our lives to or anything.  >_<

I've also read that computers control the stock market, which fills me with even less confidence in the system.

DON'T FORGET: I have a new, compilation of BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics available!  Get it now, here!  It's called INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES and it features 20 pages of comics!  Some OLD, some NEW, all of them BLUE!

$5 paper/$1 e-comic go. buy. now.

No comments:

Post a Comment