Bombo Ballpoint Outlines his Presidential Campaign Platform on #BallpointAdventures.com!

Click here to see the full-size webcomic.
Would you vote for a clown for president?  You may get your chance!

We definitely live in interesting times!  Every time I think I've given up on voting in national elections, options for America get even worse.  After Obama won in 2008, I promised to never vote in a national election again, because it just doesn't matter who is in the White House. We still end up with a war-mongery foreign policy and not enough reform domestically.  Then, in 2012, Romney ran against Obama.  Sheesh. I couldn't not let my voice be heard then.  That guy would have run America like a corporation! But after that I decided, once again, to abstain from voting in national elections.  Look at how Obama has continued his presidency!  Sure, he reformed health care (in the form of a mandatory gift-wrapped present to the insurance industry), and he opened up Cuba, and a few other good things, but he's also waged a unofficial war on the Middle East with flying killer robots, ignored the probably war crimes of the previous occupant of the White House and has not shut down Guantanamo or done much to really put a dent in IS, Boko Haram, or Al Shabab, the extremist Muslim groups in the ME right now.  I know he didn't create these fires, but, as POTUS, it's Obamas responsibility to do SOMEthing (and to not kill innocent people with drones, too).

So, I think, "Oh, Hillary is a shoo in.  THIS is the year I quit voting in national elections."

Then the Idiot Circus that is the 2016 race for the White House began.  I just can't win.  I am no fan of Hillary's but the lesser of two evils is actually a really pronounced choice.  More than it has been.  Ugh... it's going to be a loooong 15 months!

OH and by the way: pick up a copy of the Ballpoint Adventures comic!  Help me make another by buying this one--thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment