Barbie and Billy return from the Puppy President Earth with a surprise!

In a classic case of "the grass is always greener...", Billy and Barbie decide that an alternate reality is not the
way to go.  However, Barbie has a realization that puts Billy on the spot.  Was this whole thing by accident?  Or did Billy really only take us to an alternate reality to make the point that we should appreciate the democracy we've got?

Hm... tune in next week to find out!

Are you supporting me on Patreon?  If so, be sure to check out your email inbox or my Patreon page for exclusive BALLPOINT ADVENTURES content!  I posted a 3 minute time-lapse video of last week's comic strip being drawn.  I find time-lapse videos hypnotizing, don't you?  So, support me for as little as a dollar a month if you haven't already and you can access this week's patrons-only exclusive content!

Do it now: patreon.thepete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment