Billy Tells Barbie Why an Alt USA Elected a Puppy #POTUS!

Gee, I wonder who I was thinking about when I wrote this comic strip?  Well, initially, I was thinking about the
one president who apparently admitted he had almost no control--Jimmy Carter.  Then I realized my criticism could be aimed at pretty much any president.  Well, maybe not George Washington.  Of course, more recently, I was thinking about future President Hillary Clinton.  How can I work Donald Trump into this metaphor?  I'm not sure, since, it's my firm belief that if he ends up in the White House, he won't be anyone's lapdog but he will be a wild dog.  President Trump scares me more than pretty much anything.

Hey!  Last week, we made it to 4 supporters on Patreon!!  Thanks to Jeff for being my latest supporter!  Also thanks to Sierra, Jenny, and Lisa for continuing to support my work online!!

Not supporting me yet?  Please visit patreon.thepete.com and sign up!  You can support me for as little as $1 a day!  And you'll get access to extended versions of #thepete #podcast and exclusive Ballpoint Adventures content!  So, go do it today!

Don't want to commit to a monthly charge? NO WORRIES!  Support me by ordering your own copy of INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES for just $5 for the paper version and just a dollar for digital!  THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment