Aww, poor #BarbieBallpoint! She's so sad about the election for #POTUS!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures
Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's disappointing that the first viable female candidate for president
is someone who is so entrenched with the white-male-way of politicking.  I feel bad for her because she's played the game so well, and it just happens to be now, when she is at the absolute top of her game, when so many people are catching on to how corrupt the game, itself, is.  Weirdly, Trump is right for saying it's rigged.  Though, I haven't paid him enough attention to know if he's right regarding HOW it's rigged.  All I know is that money, fear, and a lack of information in your target audience, are all you need to be a successful politician.

And remember, it would help a LOT if you could head over to patreon.thepete.com and support me for as little as $1 a month.  For that, you get access to exclusive content, like time-lapse drawing videos, extended episodes of #thepete #podcast, AND you help me pay for ink and paper and electricity and Internet and the roof over my head while I draw YOU new BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics you can read for free.  Oh and if you pledge $8 or more a month, I'll draw Billy Ballpoint insulting (or complimenting) you!  DO IT NOW.  Thanks!

-thepete

No comments:

Post a Comment