From 2003: #BillyBallpoint Meets the New Girl and She's WAY hotter than #Barbie!

Remembering my earlier strips playing around with sexuality and nudity, I decided to have a go at beauty. As is
often the case, Barbie gets the short end of the stick with the joke.  I think you can go pretty deep with the themes here--Barbie and Beth are identical, physically, but Billy is aggressively attracted for the woman that isn't Barbie.  Why?  Well, tune in next time to find out why Billy is so much more attracted to Beth than Barbie.

In the meantime, why not pick up a digital or print copy of INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES?  Or swing by patreon.thepete.com and support all of my work online!  If you pledge just a dollar, you also get access to extended versions of my podcast, time lapse videos of me drawing and probably more stuff I haven't even thought of yet!  Pledge $8 and I'll draw Billy Ballpoint insulting or complimenting you--which ever you prefer!  Then I'll mail it to you (offer good in the continental US only).  Pledge now why dontcha?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment