From 12/29/2003: #BillyBallpoint has found a solution to too many white people on TV!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
I guess I had white people on the brain back in late 2003!  At least diversity on TV is a problem that has gotten...

...better.  So, that's nice.  I don't need to go over my opinion on diversity again.  Check out last week's BALLPOINT ADVENTURES CLASSIC comic strip, if you haven't already, for my detailed view on how white entertainment still is.

In the meantime, this strip marks a bit of a milestone. It was the last BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comic I drew in 2003.  Pretty cool, huh?  Sadly, I stopped drawing BALLPOINTs for several months and didn't start again until July of 2014.  Even more sadly, I would only draw a handful of BALLPOINT comics over 2004 and 2005.  Real life, man!  It always wants to get in the way and you can't keep it away forever.  Like how last October, I had been drawing pretty much consistently all year but then, I got a dayjob IRL.  What can you do?  But keep trying...  which is what I did in 2006 when I drew around 100 strips.  That's about twice my goal for 2016.  In fact, July 2016 marks the beginning of the second half of 2016.  In said year, I've been 100% successful in producing one freshly drawn BALLPOINT ADVENTURES strip along with one "remastered" BALLPOINT ADVENTURES CLASSIC strip per week.  I am pretty psyched about this.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll be able to try a daily, Monday-through-Friday schedule before the year is up?

Regardless, thanks for reading!  Please let me know what you think either in the comments here or on Twitter or telepathy or however you like. :)

Oh, and hey, if you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee! Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment