From 12/8/2003: Billy Ballpoint realizes the sad state of truthful affairs in America.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
Compared to last week's BALLPOINT ADVENTURES CLASSIC strip, this week's is more accurate to now...
...sadly.

I wish I could remember the specific inspiration for this strip.  It could have been anything from Afghanistan to Iraq to something stupid George W. Bush said that day.  Regardless, the point of this strip is still pretty accurate 13 years later...sadly.

Oh, and hey, if you could support me on Patreon or by buying my long-form comicINKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment