Billy wonders just why he doesn't trust #Trump

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
It's the last strip of 2016! Naturally, I had to go out with a dig at Trump.  I mean, the layers of untrustworthiness are many and thick and obvious.  However, all I need to know is that I disagree with what this man says.  I mean, in some ways, he doesn't even say anything when he says things.  I am going to have a hard time over the next 4 years.  Let's hope impeachment proceedings begin on January 21, 2017.

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, support me on Patreon (for just a buck-a-month if you want!) or buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, or just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment