From 2006: Billy challenges God to a duel. God's response is typical.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
I always wonder why God doesn't just prove himself to us.  Why is faith in something there is no evidence of so...

...important to Him?  Hmmm?

Imagine if someone just walked up and asked you to praise the godberry.  They tell you it is the most delicious berry in the world and that if you ever get a chance to eat one YOU MUST NOT MISS YOUR CHANCE!

And you're like "OK!  I WILL BELIEVE IN THE GODBERRY!"

Why would you do that? Why would anyone?

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, support me on Patreon (for just a buck-a-month if you want!) or buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, or just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment