From 2003: Gentlemen and #BillyBallpoint prefer #Blondes. Sorry, #BarbieBallpoint!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures
It seems like sex and sexism are all around us and I always enjoy deconstructing this sort of common but not
entirely conscious instinct in our society.  We are "educated" by our media that skinny women with particular facial structures are attractive.  As a result many actresses and models are almost identical to each other.  So, in last week's BALLPOINT ADVENTURES Classic comic I talked about how Barbie and Beth are both physically identical.  Now you know why Billy is more attracted to Beth.  This gets to my opinion that women in our society can't really win when it comes to competing with each other in the looks department.  But that doesn't stop some women from trying--including Barbie.

While waiting to find out what Barbie will do to keep her man why not pick up a digital or print copy of INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES? Or swing by patreon.thepete.com and support all of my work online! If you pledge just a dollar, you also get access to extended versions of my podcast, time lapse videos of me drawing BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics and probably more stuff I haven't even thought of yet! Pledge $8 and I'll draw Billy Ballpoint insulting or complimenting you--which ever you prefer! Then I'll mail it to you (offer good in the continental US only). Pledge now why dontcha?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment