Billy and Barbie want YOU to vote against the Obvious!


So, this strip is pretty straight forward. If I had more Patreon supporters, I'd be able to draw a much more
nuanced series of strips that would explore exactly what those extreme threats America is facing are and how Hillary Clinton will do almost nothing to fight them.  Trump, of course, would make them worse.

Want to support me on Patreon so I can this series of strips?  Head over to patreon.thepete.com and pledge a buck or two!  If I get enough Patreon supporters I'll be able to draw BALLPOINT ADVENTURES Monday through Friday, which would be pretty dang cool.

Also check out INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES--my compilation of new and used BALLPOINT ADVENTURE comic strips!  E-comic and print versions available!!  Go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment