This week: #BarbieBallpoint wonders just how burned #BernieSanders is after last week.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures
As much as I'd like to see Bernie be the nominee, I'm also with Barbie in this strip.  I am, without a doubt,
absolutely glad that a woman is likely to be our next president.  I just wish it was Elizabeth Warren, instead.

But seriously.  We all need to vote for the lady or else, come 2017,  Trump and/or Cruz will be in the White House.

While you're contemplating that nightmare scenario, why not pick up a digital or print copy of INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES? Or swing by patreon.thepete.com and support all of my work online! If you pledge just a dollar, you also get access to extended versions of my podcast, time lapse videos of me drawing BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics and probably more stuff I haven't even thought of yet! Pledge $8 and I'll draw Billy Ballpoint insulting or complimenting you--which ever you prefer! Then I'll mail it to you (offer good in the continental US only). Pledge now why dontcha?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment