Billy and Barbie Ballpoint take Donald "I got lotsa money" #Trump down a notch!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
What have we been hearing ENDLESSLY from Trump? That he's crazy rich. Then what happens? Turns out...

...he's got to worry about money just like the rest of us.  Stupid twit.

This has actually made me feel better about Trump doing so well in his campaign for POTUS.  Sure, he's donated $50 million to his own campaign to keep up with Hillary, but there are a bit more than 4 more months left between now and the election.    That's PLENTY of time for Trump and his idiot lackeys to mismanage his money.



...right?



Oh, and hey, if you could support me on Patreon or by buying my long-form comicINKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it!  Thanks!  
You can also just buy me a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment