From 2003: #BillyBallpoint proves, once again, how exceptional he is.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

Now, I don't go around smashing security cameras, that's what I have Billy Ballpoint for. ;)  However, when I do
see a CCTV camera, I give it serious stink-eye!

How can we call America a "free country" if we're constantly watching each other "just in case" one of us is a pre-criminal or an about-to-be-terrorist?  By having cameras on every corner, we are all under suspicion and none of us are free.

I do believe we are a police state, but a low level one.  Under either of the current "front runners," I am pretty confident we'll take it to Police State Level 2, soon enough.

Like my comics?  Please support me on Patreon or by buying my long-form comicINKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment