From 2003: #Lies, Lies and more Lies from the people we should be able to trust.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
This is what I was saying about the US government lying to use 13 years ago. Why do we continue to...
...put up with this?  I mean, seriously.  What has our government done to deserve our seemingly eternal patience with them?  Between guns and war and making sure things that really threaten us are ignored (losing of our rights, failing infrastructure, lack of proper health care), why do we keep trusting that the USG has our backs?

These classic BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics are getting pretty depressing!  Nothing shows you just how little progress we've made like looking at things we were critical of over a decade ago.

Like what I do online? Support me on Patreon or by buying my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES!  Or, hey, just buy me a cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment