From 7/26/2004: #BillyBallpoint runs head-long into #AmericanApathy.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
This is the story of my life. I spend hours and hours and hours and hours of my life trying to call attention to...

...things that people should be concerned or even upset about based on their own rules, and they just aren't.  Our money is made of imagination, our two wars were basically for nothing, since Obama killed OBL with a SEAL team strike.  I could go on... but you probably don't care so much...

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment