This week, #Billy and #BarbieBallpoint learn they can't have nice things.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
I am sooo tired of politics.  This is why this week's strip is a departure of sorts.  That said, I'm a big believer that...

...we can't have nice things.  I have quite a few things in my life that I am very pleased about and yet, rain, almost spitefully, insists on falling on my parade.

It's just a little rain, which I can deal with, but it's still not pleasant and still managed to ruin some things I had planned.  Which  reminds me...

...if you like what I do with this comic or anything else I do online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps! This is especially true since that rain I mentioned above came in the form of a job rudely falling apart due to someone's douchebaggery (not mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment