Barbie smells something funny coming from #Trump HQ

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
So glad this is finally a comic strip I can draw.  Wow.  I honestly hadn't expected this to happen, but obviously...

...I'm glad it did!  As of just a few weeks ago, Trump seemed to be living up to his nickname "the Teflon Don".  Teflon is the stuff on frying pans that allows nothing to stick to said frying pan.  Thankfully, his insanely sexist comments and behavior toward apparently quite a few women seem to have finally soured Republican love/hate affair with him.  Most polls say, at this point, that Hillary is going to win. For days now, statistical prediction website FiveThirtyEight.com has been saying Hillary Clinton has an over 85% chance of winning.

WHEW.

So, yeah, let Loser Trump's campaign burn to the ground.

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment