It's Halloween and the scariest thing around is the future.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
America ruled by Trump may be the most frightening thing we've faced as a nation. Nothing scares me...

...more than incompetence mixed in with willful ignorance with a hubris garnish.  I don't care whether it's Donald Trump or Sarah Palin or whomever, when people think they know everything they need to know, don't care about evidence, and want to just go only with their gut, people will suffer and possibly die.  The good news is that there are enough people in America who are smarter than Donald Trump.  So, I think we're in good shape!

Of course, he did get pretty damn close to the White House and we won't know for sure that he won't get in until a week from tomorrow.  But I'm pretty sure he's blown it.  Of course, I was pretty sure he blew it with that "Mexicans are rapists" line, but whatever.

See you on Tuesday in the voting booth!!

ONE MORE WEEK, PEOPLE!!  WE'VE ALMOST MADE IT!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

Oh, and don't forget to help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment