Billy commits the Cardinal #Sin against #Feminism and pays for it!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
I've been experiencing this joke slowly over decades. There was a time when it was OK to say stuff like this...

...Of course, now, I feel horrible for every sexist thing I've ever done or said.  Our culture has come so far and changed so much that I have hope that this kind of treatment will end once and for all within our lifetimes.  When I was a small child the vast majority of women were housewives.  Now, they're everything.

One thing that hasn't changed is that we all have to pay our bills and rent and stuff.  And if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay those bills and rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment