From 2006: Billy figures out how to get the NSA to stop.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
Funny how I drew this more than ten years ago and yet, I feel no safer having a completely free...

...conversation on my cell phone.  Or in email or texts, unless they are encrypted (and even then, I know it's not a perfect system).  The thing is, we still don't know if the NSA is still spying on us.  No heads have rolled to suggest anyone has been punished.  And here it is 10 years after these stories first hit the press (and 3 years after Edward Snowden helped us learn about the programs that actually spy on us) and we have zero proof or even evidence that things have changed inside the American intelligence community.

America, the land of the free(?)


You know what else isn't free?  RENT!!  If you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment