From 1999: Billy knows that he is not a #MikeMeyers fan (#tbt #throwbackthursday)

Click here to see the full-size displeasure with Mike Meyers--I MEAN--the full-size comic strip!
Yeah, this is one I'm absolutely with Billy on.  I enjoyed Meyers on SNL, but long-form, I don't have a lot of patience for his humor.

Honestly, even the clips of his movies I've seen make my skin crawl.  His jokes seem simplistic and predictable.  I mean, how can you even make a parody of James Bond? I mean, James Bond is already a ridiculous premise if you know anything about real espionage.  To make it some mutated cross between James Bond and Captain America doesn't make me want to see it more, it makes me want to see it less.  Especially with all the ham being served throughout.

I did see SHREK and found it pretty banal.  I mean, the moral of the story is that if you're ugly, you can get with a hot chick if you don't mind her morphing into an ugly person, too. OH and the black guy plays the voice of the ass.

No, that's not racist at all!

THAT'S why Mike looked so awkward when Kanye West said "George W. Bush doesn't care about black people."  It was Mike realizing how close he was to being FOUND OUT!!  FILTHY RACIST!

I kid... I'm sure Mike Meyers is a perfectly cool guy.  I just don't like his humor.

That's why it's called a "sense" of humor, kids!!

AND BY THE WAY: I have a new, compilation of BALLPOINT ADVENTURES comics available!  Get it now, here!  It's called INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES and it features 20 pages of comics!  Some OLD, some NEW, all of them BLUE!

$5 paper/$1 e-comic gobuynow.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment