This week's #BallpointAdventures is all about #HillaryClinton

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
#HillaryClinton

This is the real hypocrisy of Election 2016: there is finally a woman who plays the bullshit politics game as well as men and everybody shits on her.  Welcome to Obama's World, Hillary!!

And then all this BS about the "new" Anthony Weiner sexting scandal is such a waste of time.  I was tempted to push this week's strip back a week and draw a strip that commented on the latest chapter in the Weinergate Saga but then I realized this whole election has been largely about pointless arguments.  Be sure to listen to this week's #thepete #podcast because it's going to be about #Weinergate part 8000 and how the election has been dominated by pointless arguments for/against candidates when we really have more important and more relevant things to argue about.

Help me stay on point this election season by supporting me on Patreon!  Don't want a monthly commitment?  Then buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment