#BarbieBallpoint is SO excited to vote for a ladyyyy!

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz

Yeah, I just don't get why American campaigns need to go on for so long. This is going to be especially...

...painful for us because, well, like Barbie said, we already know Hillary and Donald and have known them for years thanks to them having been in the public eye for decades.  What more do we need to know at this point?  If you haven't made up your mind who you're voting for by now, I can't begin to fathom how low your IQ is.

Seriously, I can't begin to count the number of times I've fantasized about Rip-Van-Winkling into early November so I could skip past the next 3 months of no-shit-sherlocking that I will no doubt be doing.  Ugh...

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee (or a beer, which I will likely need while making it through the next 3 months of US politics!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment