From 2006: Billy Ballpoint likes being offensive in ways only #StickFigures can.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
Every once in a while ya gotta just step away from the issues and have fun with your format, you know what I...

...mean?  After all, what is really offensive here?  The imagery or the idea?  I would say the idea--you can't see that this is Billy's middle finger or that he is showing you his naked butt.  However, you should be offended just the same because it is the disrespect that he is showing you that matters.

Yet, when we watch people doing these things on TV, the "offensive" bits are blurred out despite us all knowing what they look like.  Seems kinda silly to me.

Hey, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me (even with a buck or two!) on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment