From 8/10/2004: #BillyBallpoint shows #Barbie that #AmericanApathy goes both ways.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
Turnabout is fair play, right? Of course, I'm in a similar mode now with Hillary Clinton being the nominee, only...

...I am both Billy and Barbie in this scenario. I wish I gave more of a crap about the parallel to Kerry that the current Clinton represents, but a baby-step forward is still a step forward and both Kerry and Clinton represent/ed baby-steps.   Of course, a second Bush term was way worse than a Kerry presidency, just like a Trump presidency would be way worse than a 3rd Clinton presidency.  So we deal with imperfections. :/


Baby steps!

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment