From 8/18/2004: Remember the Spoiler Candidate?

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
They history repeats!  As we stare down the barrel of a Clinton Vs Trump race, what about the 3rd parties?  What if...

...a really strong 3rd party candidate came along?  If Nader were to run this time around, I'd be seriously tempted.  Actually, I've heard about Jill Stein a bit and rather like her take on things.  Hey, dare yourself and tempt fate by checking out her website: www.jill2016.com

Hey, if nobody takes a chance on a 3rd party candidate we will never have more than 2 choices.  And, in a country that gives us 18 varieties of toothpaste, more than 12 different flavors of potato chips, and 18 screens at the local multiplex, don't you think We, The People, deserve more than 2 choices when we vote for president?

I do.

Something else I believe is, that you want to help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

Regardless, I hope you enjoy reading my comics every week.

...for free...

;)

patreon.thepete.com

No comments:

Post a Comment