From 2006: Billy proves something really depressing about the world.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz

I don't care how nice you are or how many times you've held the door for a lady or the truth is, we are still a very...

...sexist, male-dominated society.  I don't find treating women like the "weaker sex" or like anything less than a full human to be satisfying at all.  Looking down on women is looking down on half of humanity.  They have been oppressed for centuries.  Imagine if they were allowed to flourish 200, 500, 2000 years ago, how different the world would be now.  Ada Lovelace, Marie Curie, and... um, can't think of a third one, but if all women were given the same opportunities and treatment than men received, how many more brilliant minds would there be in human history by now?  I'd wager at least twice as many.

But nope, men gotta be sexist.

Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, help me pay my rent this month! If you could support me on Patreon or if you can buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! You can also just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment