From 2006: Billy pokes a hole in #religion.

Click here to see the full-size comic strip!
support: patreon.thepete.com buy: Inkstreme Ballpoint Adventures

caffeinate: coffee.thepete.xyz
I always thought this was a circular argument.  Might as well believe in aliens with that logic. In fact, there's...

...more logic in believing aliens exist than God. At least we can prove life in the universe exists.  Proof of a god in the universe has yet to be found.  That is, unless you think life, itself, is proof.  In that case we have circled back around to that whole "faith" thing.


Oh, and hey, if you like what I do with this comic or anything else online, support me on Patreon (for just a buck-a-month if you want!) or buy my long-form comic, INKSTREME BALLPOINT ADVENTURES, or just buy me a coffee!  Every bit helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment